Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Master

So Gremmie came over for M's birthday and we were having a good time when M decided to shave us after I contributed a bit to gremmie's bruises...  Which is always yummy...

then he put us on a double ender, which is also yummy




*beams*

Then she decides to just stop, sit up and ask me if my cooter is burning...

I figured M put something on the dildo to be cute...

Nope!


 Slight problem - he finishes a shave with witch hazel so we don't get icky bumps - witch hazel BURNS LIKE FUCKING FIRE  when it's IN the cooter
Gremmie was crying, I was taking the entire vocab out for a gallop and he decides to take a picture...



We're both shoving ice cubes up our cooters and guess who DIDN'T get laid for his birthday.

*snickers*

2 comments:

  1. The dog ate his cake and this... the man deserves a do over :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and thankyouverymuch for that do-over

      *kicks mp*

      Delete