Sunday, April 8, 2012

Oh ffs...

Why is it when you start a new relationship that you are obviously the boss of, people won't accept it when you don't set up a bunch of stupid ass rules?  Not all doms are control freaks!  If Gremmie needed a bunch of rules and structure, we wouldn't be together, because honestly, who has the time?  We enjoy each other, yes I'm dominant to her but she's as much of a slave as I am...  Do I enjoy her brattiness?  You bet.  Do I enjoy putting her in her place?  You bet.  Do I like wonderful fun times like pinching her bruises under the blanket when the kids aren't looking?  Of course.  What I don't enjoy doing is curbing that wonderful sense of adventure of hers. What I refuse to do is take away her ability to think for herself.  What I absolutely adore about her is that she has a brain and isn't afraid to USE IT.  If I asked her to be monogomous, I WOULD HAVE TO BE.  And I'm way too much of a slut for that...


2 comments:

  1. Besides you don't want to frighten them off right away...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both adorable! I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete