Saturday, October 19, 2013

Another day, another dollar

I had to deal with a fucktard at work.  Again... I hate dog owners that think that once or twice a year is enough to groom their dog who should be coming in every 8 weeks at a minimum.  And I'm very proud of myself for letting the desk girl talk to them and keeping my filter-less mouth in the shop.  I barely got the dog up on the table before she started attacking me and my helper.  We got the muzzle on her and she still made us work for every swipe of the clipper.  My helper is 16 and while he has a great deal of experience with dogs, he just doesn't have the skills to handle something like that yet.  And I'm terrified of him getting bit.  On the good side he worked so fast and so well, he had all my dogs bathed and in dryers by noon.  :D  So I got home by 6, which is a win!  He's more than worth the $5 a dog plus $5 for cleaning and splitting tips with him.

The new meds are working like a charm.  My psych guy suggested that we try a stimulant during the day so I'm fully awake, then maybe I'll sleep better.  I need to call him monday.  I tried one of my daughter's focalin, and the difference was simply amazing.  I don't know that it helped my sleep, but I sure do better at school and work.  It's another med.  I know that, but instead of using those to manage something I have no control over, this will help me DO BETTER IN SCHOOL.


Win...

No comments:

Post a Comment