Friday, August 19, 2011

Drama Llama

Ok, so it's no big secret that I'm looking for a girlfriend. I've dated quite a few over the last couple of years but none of them seemed to get past the first or maybe second date. Either the chemistry wasn't right, the timing wasn't right, or I just didn't "click". See now that sounds like I'm the one that broke it off, and I'm not. Well, mostly. Ok, it was me. Is it really too much to ask that there be one girl out there that carries her own luggage? Are all women my age drama llama's? Understand that there is a difference between sharing experiences, feelings, venting, needing a shoulder, and splattering your tears all over the world about every-little-damn-thing. When 20 people tell you a guy is bad news, and you date him ANYWAY, then whine that he was a jerk. I got nothing for ya. If a guy treats you like crap, and you STAY in the relationship past the point of sanity, I got nothing for ya. If your children are monsters to you and you enable their behavior, I got nothing for ya. If you honestly believe the world should pity you because life handed you a hard time, I got nothing for ya. If you have a decent job that you like, good kids, a smokin body and a cute face and yet are a festering sore of self-hatred, again, got nothin. Seriously. If you lie to me or just flat out refuse to tell me about your current relationship status or just tease me over the internet for months then refuse to meet me (in a public place with tons of people around). Again with the nothin.

All that being said, we are seeing a girl for the third time this weekend. So far no huge red flags have popped up so I am trying to control my natural cynicism. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Lmao.
    Isn't it fun being treated like you might be a psychotic stalker? It's what I have always dreamed of...That and the whole ax murderer bit of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *flaps a hand at lil* The goal I was going for was obsessive deranged killer. How'd I do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, well I would have to give you a score of zero on the obsessive deranged killer bit. Sorry.(Well, could possibly go up to a one. I mean everyone knows that anyone willing to find someone else for their man to fuck is halfway nuts).
    But on the bright side, it sounds like you got at least a nine from her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which one of the 6 are you speaking of?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...Ummm...Okay, I'm thinking I miscalculated and maybe you should get a six lol.

    ReplyDelete