Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Be careful what you wish for.

Ok, so this blog is to pick my brain right?  I'm not all about sharing all the little details of our sex life cause frankly, it's not that entertaining to anyone besides us, and I'm shy  discrete.  So when Master got all masterful one of the things he did was quit listening when I said no.  I don't do webcams, ever.  Upon our first meeting after chatting for two weeks, he spied the webcam on top of my computer and promptly gave me a spanking for not telling him I had one.  The damn thing collects dust usually and it can go uninstalled for months at a time or get thrown in the trash forgotten about, and it wouldn't bother me.  When he has threatened to put my beatings on cam for some girl to watch the answer was always a resounding NO and I'd walk away.  Well, that changed, much to my absolute mortification delight.  Not only did he put me on cam, on the other end was a hot young 19 yr old who is absolutely gorgeous.  My back was to the camera so she could have had 20 people watching and I wouldn't have known.  At first I was totally not into it.  I was silent, didn't move or squirm or anything.  I felt like a statue.  Then he started talking to me.  He told me that I wanted him to stop listening to me when I said no, and this was him not listening to my no.  Instantly wet, instantly moaning, instantly moving with the beats of the flogger, and really didn't give a red rats ass if there were 20 people watching or not.  He quit listening to no.  Yeah, that just flat did it for me.  Be careful what you wish for...

4 comments:

  1. lol indeed...yeah, i've wondered a few times over the past 5 or 6 years..."What the HELL was i thinking?!" i was thinking something, for true...but i'm still not sure what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well to be honest helpful isn't really one forte, but you have provided such helpful guidance... :D

    ReplyDelete