Monday, November 21, 2011

Subject change

It didn't work out so....

SUBJECT CHANGE!

Thank Impy for the idea, she's one of my regular reads and as I'd like her to post more I'm copying from her :D
30 Days of Truth

Day 01:Something you hate about yourself.
Day 2:  Something you love about yourself
Day 3:  Something you have to forgive yourself for
Day 4:  Something you have to forgive someone for
Day 5:  Something you hope to do in your life
Day 6:  Something you to never have to do
Day 7:  Someone that has made your life worth living for
Day 8:  Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit
Day 9:  Someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted away
Day 10:  Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know
Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on
Day 12:  Something you never get compliments on
Day 13:  A band or artist that has gotten you throu some tough ass days (write a letter)
Day 14:  A hero that has let you down.  (letter)
Day 15:  Something or someone you couldn't live without, because you've tried
Day 16:  Something or someone you definately could live without
Day 17:  A book you've read that changed your views on something.
Day 18: Your views on gay marriage
Day 19: What do you think of religion
Day 20:  Your views on drugs and alcohol
Day 21:  (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before, what do you do?
Day 22:  Something you wish you hadn't done in your life
Day 23:  Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24:  Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (just post titles, artists and letter)
Day 25:  the reason you believe you're still alive today.
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on live - If so when and why
Day 27:  What's the best thing going for you right now
Day 28:  What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29:  Something you hope to change about yourself, and why.
Day 30:  A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

Day 1.  Something you hate about yourself.

I totally hate drama, and while this is a common sentiment, most people can handle it.  I hate it because I cannot.  I don't like arguing, fighting, or watching people humiliate themselves.  When people become their holiness the lali drama, I'm running the other direction, promise.  Even when it's drama that I "should" get involved in, I totally don't.  I perceive this as something to hate because of the feelings it invokes in me that I can't control.  Like panic.  Yes I'm wierd.  I get totally bitchy and mean and say positively demeaning things to get them to stop, remember the eldest witchlet?  Yeah.  She's 16 and stupid with it.  I'm going to change her middle name to drama.  Teenage angst is a way of life for her right now and ima gonna beat her.  I literally walk away from her ALL the time because saying stupid and demeaning things to my daughter is NOT cool behavior for a Mom.  I got up and left the dinner table TWICE this week because of it.  *sigh*  I have a feeling it's not over yet either.

8 comments:

  1. Nope. Not even close to "over." And if ever I had any ideas, a notion of which I'm unsure, they are all used up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i find remote feedings to be effective. Dinner at the table with teens is like hopping one legged through a minefield blindfolded whilst drunk. Ever see that Animaniacs cartoon "Katie KaBOOM"? There ya go. the boy is 20, so i'm done with boy drama ta least...but i've got 16 and 14 to get through...you have my sympathies.

    Hey, i just had a brilliant idea...let's go in together on one of those decommissioned nuclear silos...we can drop food in once a week and provide internet...then let them all out when they hit 21.

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pepper, you come up with DA BEST ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get in on the silo deal with an eight year old? Trying to get a jump on things here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! LOvin' the comments here.

    Drama is a bitch and teenagers even more so......as mothers we will be cannonised upon death!

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @diy - I don't wanna wait THAT long...

    I'm totally for the silo idea... I'll even let them have their damn phones..

    ReplyDelete
  7. now we just need to pony up a coupl million bucks...how many worn out moms do you think we can get on this deal, anyway?

    ReplyDelete