Friday, January 27, 2012

I haz a cute!

Please, by all that you consider holy, tell me again why I thought this would be a good idea?



This morning I got 1 cig and 1/2 cup of coffee down by 5:30am and yet M was fed breakfast and had his lunch packed and happily out the door on his way to work.  ^^^^^  That thing The puppy had been taken potty twice, fed his breakfast, played with and put down for a nap.  When I went to lay back down for a nap?  Holy hell the lungs on him.  I swear the entire block now thinks I string him up by his toe-nails.



I will admit that he is rather handsome now that he's cleaned up but gawd did he STINK.  My dogs so do not smell like that.  Just in case you're wondering, he is 11 weeks old and these pictures don't really do him justice as far as displaying his size.  His uber cuteness is the only thing saving his hairy little ass from coffee and sleep deprived decimation.


None of these explain the size ratio.  This one does.  Check out that paw compared to my hand.  Yes he's a lab, no he's not a cow.

Meet S.A.M.

4 comments:

  1. He smelled like a calf barn, true that. And he slept through the night, or I did, not sure which, I guess.

    He's Strong Like Ox, Smart Like Tractor.

    I kinda like him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well suppose he is cute enough to warrant your absence... just. But boy is he going to be huge when he grows up.

    ReplyDelete