Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sleeeeeeeeppp

The puppy slept through the night, hence, so did I.  AND I managed to get a cup of coffee down before having to stand in the snow for 20 minutes convincing him that peeing outside is really the done thing these days.  Of course M's version might work better, M simply pees out there with him, the puppy takes the hint then they can come back in.  I am NOT dropping trou out in the yard.  Yesterday the youngest watched him for an hour so I could get some sleep.  She was absolutely sure he peed outside but he didn't poop.  Yes he did.  She missed it but I didn't :(.  Stepped right in it, right in front of the back door.  In bare feet.  Tell me again why I thought this would be a good idea?


4 comments:

  1. *snickers*

    At least you don't have a dog that digs three foot craters that fill up with nasty icky spring run off (imagine middle of a dog pen that housed several dogs), freeze over just enough for you to forget about it, try to walk over to the otherside and fall in previous said run-off of water/poop/pee mixture up to your waste.

    ...ewwwww.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not spring yet... I'll kill him if he digs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because he's cuteeeeeee! And of course you're the one who found the poop with your bare feet...That's one of the things moms do best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know one can't fully express the joy one feels in being able to come here and giggle at you for a change...
    But maybe you can get a glimmering :D

    ReplyDelete