Sunday, January 8, 2012

WOOT

Got a new keyboard, got to spend the weekend with Sarahnade.  Was fire cupped by Mystique.  Spent time at a beautiful cabin in the woods which was great (even if M did get the truck stuck on the excuse for a driveway).  Decided we need new tires on the truck.  Was promised anal if I was good even though I know M is too tired for it tonight.  All in all a fairly great weekend.  OH and I transfered the kids to a new school.  Any old farts like me remember the move Fame?  Or youngsters remember the movie "Step Up".  Yeah.  This school is like those.  It's a performing art school that also has design and science studios.  It's project based which means a lot of independant study type work that is closely monitored by teachers.  There is only one thing that I don't like about it.  They call the teachers by their first names.  Yes I'm a throw-back.

3 comments:

  1. And we can go back to living in fear as you are now armed and dangerous once more.
    It is nice to see you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! Fire cupping is on my wish list for this year.....I'm a teeny bit jealous and green tinged now I've read your post ha ha!

    Glad you're having a blast and got a new keyboard so you can continue posting ......just as long as it's not about the things on my wishlist 'cause green doesn't suit me! ;o)

    DYx

    ReplyDelete