Friday, February 10, 2012

Another day another dollar

Hopefully anyway.  Everyone I work with tells me this time of year sucks for sales, and I have to agree.  But I keep plugging along.  I'm not walking the puppy for a while because I was stoooopid and on a really cold day I didn't stretch enough so when Sam decided to park his ass and we played drag the puppy, I pulled a calf muscle.  It's not healing at all well and is actually swollen (remember me and the not swelling thing?) so I promised M that if it hadn't improved by Monday I'd go see a doc.  I don't enjoy being gimpy.

I ran out of the herb thingies I was taking for da mental pause.  We discovered that they were actually working cause holy hell, what a crab!  Dial-a-hormone was alive and well for about a week.  Yeah.  I'm back on them now.

Everyone is getting along better with Sam now, except the cat.  Sam thinks he's a squeaky toy cause every time he get's anywhere near him, Sam makes him squeak.



Sam's newest thing is retrieving.  Go figure, he's a Labrador retriever right?  One problem, what he's retrieving is our shoes.  Oh well, at least he's not chewing them.

4 comments:

  1. I spliced your hoarding gene into him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comes from your side of the family....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the cuteness! I totally have puppy envy although I'm glad it's your shoes and not mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gawd he is so so so so cute...really? I'd love another dog. But with two cats, one pooch, and 4 kiddos? Nope. Not gonna happen just now.

    Our Irish Setter was a mutant. (LOL)...the breed is supposed to be 45-60 pounds and what? 23 inches? He was a giant. Weighed 90 pounds (and was thin!)and stood to my waist (close to 30 inches)...but he was the dog-love of my life. He was a great companion, and good when the younger kiddo's came along.

    He could get anything off any counter anywhere...thankfully he was never into shoes...

    nilla

    ReplyDelete