Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm not responsible for your keyboard...

1) Open THIS LINK

2)  Click on the "choose a colour" button to indicate you'd like to see the shirt in black.

3)  Lose bladder control and spit your beverage on your keyboard

4)  Forward to everyone you know...

I can't tell if this is a clever marketing ploy, an inadvertant mistake, or just what but if Mollena thinks it's hilarious and isn't offended, then I'm not.  If you're offended, let me know so I can take you off my friends list. ~snerk~

6 comments:

  1. Good thing i haven't had the coffee yet...no spew on the keyboard! Even my sullen teens laughed!!!

    Good Morning to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little worried at first...But I made sure to swallow my coffee first so no spewing on the keyboard!
    Close though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to titter just a lttle bit but managed to keep the fuid content of my mout intact!!

    A quality offering for sure!

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the forewarning. I have to admit it took me a second,my first thought was "but the shirts gray that's not that funny".......OOhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I had to come back and share the fact that Alpha was rather disappointed in not seeing comparable results by choosing purple.

    ReplyDelete