Sunday, November 13, 2011

Share and share alike

We had a friend over for some play this weekend.  What I mean is M did lol.  This girl, while I met her a while ago and she doesn't mind a little female topping, she' pretty straight.  The girl crushes she has had are on the obvious uber-yummy like Ms J.  M's favorite thing in the whole world is seeing two girls together.  I like this girl. I mean I really like her - friend type like.  Of course seeing her yummy self naked was a bonus, but when they played I was quiet in the next room, or on the next floor because she's straight.  And I'm soooo not.  I don't know how to explain this to M that when he is playing with a straight girl, me getting all touchy feelie with her would be like a gay man rubbing up against him, and I don't want to be that person.  Plus the fact that this was the first time she'd been to our house.  Plus the fact that she was there to play with ~insert melodramatic voice~ another woman's husband.  Plus the fact that it was her first time playing with M ever.  Plus the fact that I want them to have a good relationship.    Not that she would have been uncomfortable with it, I would have.  Ya don't torment the straights.  It's a rule.

5 comments:

  1. I would call that being respectful of her. :)

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd be happy if i could get Master to play with another girl, even if she was straight...of course, i'd hope she wasn't. i think that's one of His hangups...He doesn't like to share His toys, with anyone, ever. Meh.

    Who made that a rule? Dang. Am i gonna lose my club pin or something if i break it? Nobody tells me this stuff. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... other peoples sexuality is a complicated thing isn't it? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Respectful beyond belief.

    Sadly, in my experience every woman I come across is straight and on the occasions she not, she's bloody vanilla....grrrr! Hey ho!

    The joys of human sexuality LOL

    DYx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, there is a reason they are called unicorns :P

    ReplyDelete