Saturday, December 10, 2011

There be dragons here

Ok, maybe I'm ok on the time thing.  I've had one hell of a week and as soon as I can process more of it I'll write about it but for now?

I'm a regular reader of nilla's, and she's an amazing writer.  If that woman ever publishes a book, I'm soooo there.  I had a truly sick perverted dream one night after I worked quite a few appts during that day so I wrote to her asking her to flesh it out.  She did.  It's official people, I am truly a sick fuck....  but at least I'm a fun one...

8 comments:

  1. If you're sick, i'm just as sick, because your fleshed out fantasy really spun my wheels....so don't feel like there's something wrong with you, lady; as my Master says, we're just wired differently.

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get in line, no pushing people. Sickfucks Anonymous meeting starts in 15 minutes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, Wait!!! I'm late for the meeting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meetings are held daily :D

    Thank you kitten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you're sick, love. And I have more votes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...you sweet sicko...trust me...you are not alone...

    wait...is that comforting or disturbing?

    mwhahahahaha...

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL

    I love you nilla, you seem to know just what to say..

    ReplyDelete