Sunday, December 25, 2011

Twas the night before Xmas....

And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for M and I who were merrily engaged in a beating with him being the beater and me being the beatee.  I was naked and down on our little rocky-stool (footstool to the glider rocker), and M was going for broke, and had been for an hour already.  You see the whole point to this beating was to see if he could actually bruise me.  I don't bruise and I don't swell, which means that when I break something like an ankle or a collarbone, there is no bruising or swelling (I've confounded Dr's for years).  When what to my wondering ears does appear?  The landlord ringing the doorbell with a xmas gift for us.....


Yep...

I set a new land-speed record.  From sub-space to hiding upstairs in the bedroom in less than 2 seconds..

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

6 comments:

  1. Our lives are scarily similar sometimes :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'snort' ... oh life is a sadist itself sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny . . .

    been there and done that . . .

    Happy Holidays from our nest,
    Michael & Serafina Samadhi
    SpiritualBDSM.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. teee hee.... that's just great! HO Ho Ho and a very merry Christmas I see.

    smiles,
    Mystress

    ReplyDelete