Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lost and Found

Our very first camp trystedtwist.com, we met a wonderful couple whom we chatted with, played with, became friends with.  Lots have changed with said couple over the last few years with one huge thing being the most important.  The sub of the couple was diagnosed with cancer.  He ended up back with his very vanilla wife, leaving his Mistress of 8 years, for whatever reason.  I suspect it has something to do with health insurance, don't most major illnesses?  He wrote us a very nice letter explaining the situation and he then cut off all contact with us.  This morning I got a lovely surprise when he popped me into chat!  He's alive and healthy if not very happy but according to him, he did what he needed to do.  Ok.  I get that.  I do.  But I was WORRIED about him.  What are friends for if not to support you in your time of need?  What are friends for if not to happily provide a shoulder when you need it?  What was the point of cutting us out of his life?  I understand that his wife is vanilla but it's not like I'm fucking him or something!  See that's the thing about this kink world we live in, it's easy to make really great friends because we all have something in common.  We are all considered social deviants of whatever flavor which gives us a great starting point for conversation.  Plus we are all incredibly accepting of other people no matter what their particular kink is.  So why did he feel the need to cut us off?  His wife is vanilla..blah blah blah.. I get it.  Still, it hurt my wittle feewins...

No comments:

Post a Comment