Saturday, July 16, 2011

Who me?

I'm not anal about the house.  Comes from growing up in a situation that involved the white glove test every Saturday morning after chores were done, but this is ridiculous!  Boxes everywhere, nothing on my walls, I have to have the grooming shop functional by noon and I can't even walk down there right now.  M has been a pillar of strength for me as well as my favorite work horse.  I have to get the plumbing done, he is getting the tub put together.  Last night I got the lawn mowed and the weed whacking mostly done (thanks to the youngest witchlet) and I even bought flowers to put in the front hanging baskets!  I'll get there, honest I will even if it doesn't look like it right now.  My world is slowly returning to sane, I even got to start today with a spanking :D  Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment