Tuesday, November 29, 2011

YAY me!

Remember this?  Yeah, well we've had a few attempts at it, and there was one fail, which was still pretty good, and one success.  I came home from work yesterday just flat pissy.  I've had the kids for 10 days (which was great but a stressor), it was a holiday, we were in the camper for 5 days and the last 2 of those it rained, and we were up at his Dad's place with the whole fam damily.
 No we didn't do it in the camper even though the children were way at the other side, no matter how quiet you are, you move.  I don't know if any of you have a pop-up, but when you move in one of the beds like AT ALL, it shakes the whole damn camper and at 16 and 11 they are old enough to know what that rocking means.  While probably amusing as hell, cries of Mom! seriously? do NOT set the mood for me.  I've scarred my children enough thankyouverymuch.  Soooo I was a wee bit stressed.  And of course, as is the way of most couples, I was pissy with him too.

Until he had had enough.

While I was sitting in the bath was NOT what I would call appropriate time for HIM to get a blow job.  It was also not the time for him to order me out of the bath and into the bedroom to lean over the bed so he could give me a good thrashing.  Any idea what that friggen cane that our lovely lady friend left here feels like on warm wet skin? (you can take that home now Sarahnade)  Holy Christ on a Rickety Old Crutch...  And the flat of his hand????????  Spanking immediately after the tub is now a hard limit (shadup).  I actually whirled away from him and buried my ass in the bed so he couldn't get it.  Cause that made it better.  Quit laughing.  Actually that is what had him reaching for that cane (srsly little one, that thing is going home with you either in your bag, or up your ass, at this point I don't care which). Now, contrary to popular opinion, I am not a slave.  (again with the laughing?)  So why did I submit to this?  Because one of the reasons domestic discipline didn't work out for us was because I didn't let it.  I had some stupid thought in my head that he was to force the discipline on me.  Yeah.  I know.  Mind reading didn't come with the marriage contract.  So when he stood in front of the tub and unzipped his pants, I sullenly happily obliged.  When he ordered me out of the tub, I protestingly gracefully complied.  By the time he was done with the cane, I was sobbing but still dry eyed so he entered me from behind and pulled my head out of my ass the blankets by my hair and started with the face slapping.  This time he didn't stop at the first sign of tears.  He made sure that my entire face was wet from the tears and I was flinching from his hand before he stopped.

I felt much better after.

He even helped me back into the tub (think hot water on cane welts) and stroked my hair for a while.

But there were no nightmares!

All is right in my world today. *huge ass grin*

7 comments:

  1. your ass is grinning?

    (peek through fingers)

    i'm glad all is right in your world today, lady...thanks for spreading the happy!

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. God the love and placation and ass grinning is now being felt through the ether in Scotland! Yay you!

    So glad you're feeling better and it was so gentlemanly of Him to help you back into the bath ha ha!

    ;-)

    DYx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that cane, and as soon as I can get my hands on sufficient amounts of Delrin rod, sarahnade can have it back. 3/8 would be nice, but quarter inch will suffice.

    @whomever, if you can help me out on this one, please email me-- upnorthred@gmail.com

    As to the rest of it, in all due seriousness, no, I'm not a mind reader. I don't work well with mixed signals, mixed messages. One aspect of our D/s that has been contentious has been consistency, both on my part, and vix's. It grew in part out of a long-term separation, courtship, call it what you like, that spanned a very formative part of our relationship. I know that we both stumbled in to bad habits, simply because we weren't together in a way that allowed for timely corrections of behavior by either one of us. That stumbling block is now cleared away. But it takes time to re-orient attitudes on both our parts; it's been a long time coming on my part. It's still odd to not be alone; it's still not too far into a different schedule, a different calendar than what I had lived with for a lot of years. It's way damned different having to function as a parent. I don't offer these up as excuses, but I do wish to suggest that life will intrude on a D/s dynamic in ways I had no vision to expect. So, yes, I let things slide.

    At the same time, vix seemed to behave as if her participation was optional, as well. That somehow, corrections had to be "fun," or "convenient," and how dare I inject domestic discipline into activities of daily living in a meaningful way.

    Here's the lesson I have drawn from it. I need to listen, observe, interpret, yes. But then the process has to move forward, not out of anger, but out of resolve, and more importantly, out of love. She feels better, I feel better, and this house is a better place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who else got the scary part of that?

    *raises hand*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love it when they know what you need before you even know you needed it? Let alone when you don't think it's what you need AT ALL and yet at the end of it you feel lighter.

    ReplyDelete