Saturday, December 3, 2011

*frowny face*

Throwing oneself under the bus is not a common occurrence in this house.  Of course, if it's something I like, I don't consider it that, I consider it indulging myself.  This was something I do.not.like.promise.  Our lovely friend Sarahnade left a delrin cane here, at M's request.  This thing is pure evil!  Ya know the kind of stingy thing that the initial impact doesn't really hurt, but give it a second and it starts to burn and within a 10 second time frame it turns into "HOLY FUCK YOU CAN PUT THAT DOWN NOW".  Yeah...  That kind of cane.  Well, I made the mistake of hiding it, and of course M found out.
*crickets*
No I'm not posting pictures you pervs.
So it became a "topic of discussion", and off the top of my head I spouted, well at least the damn thing is quiet...
The first clue: Him spinning around in his throne with eyebrows meeting his hairline.
Second clue:  "Maybe we should see how spendy those are"

I'm desperately trying to pass the new fucking cane off as an Xmas present with the hopes of delaying the breaking in process....

4 comments:

  1. Is that the adult equivalent of coal in your stocking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll delay offering to trade my Stick...i've never been caned. You might hafta keep that one. Yeah.

    And hiding the Stick? never worked for me either.

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one of those. You can have ours, that way it's so not-spendy! Consider it my Christmas present to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete