Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Day

Good news - Today is a new day, got M off to work with his lunch, clean jeans, a hot breakfast and plenty of good liquids to drink as well as his coffee.  I got my lunch packed as well lol.

Bad news - Didn't hear from L last night.  I guess telling someone the truth isn't always a good thing, but it is a healthy thing.  While telling him what I did wasn't calculated, I did think about what I said before I said it.  shrugs  If he doesn't like the truth only he has the power to change it.

My attitude is better today, while losing my only remaining vanilla friend hurts, I know she's doing what she feels is necessary and right.  What burns my ass is that it's because she "believed the teenager".  Never believe the teenager, they twist shit and they lie.  Their perspectives are skewed.  She doesn't think she's a strong person, like that's some sort of excuse for taking his shit.  Problem is I know exactly how strong she is.  I know exactly why she takes his shit, and I know exactly why he keeps giving it to her.  They are on their own now and I wish the best for them.  I'll still be here when the storm passes and if you are reading this L?  Know that I still love you and if I didn't I wouldn't have said what I did.  You're still my favorite queer and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment