Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wants

Gah..  M tried something new this morning since we really can't do the whole spanking thing with the kids home. Yeah.. It worked..  Now I'm going to have to take care of this cause being amped up through this heat was not fun lol.  He doesn't seem to realize that not everything has to be a "scene".  Just the simple act of reaching over my shoulders and grabbing my nipples hard while I'm sitting at my computer in the morning is enough.  Just him taking control for those 10 intense seconds vaults me right into the submissive headspace.  I know for a lot of subs, pain is their thing, for me it's nice but not necessary.  Do I want my ass spanked until it's blazing red?  You bet.  Do I want to be made to wear a plug at odd and maybe inopportune times?  You bet.  Do I want my pussy slapped until it's all tender and swollen?  Hells yes.  Do I want to have my fundies taken away so I'm more aware of it?  Yes.  Do I want any of that to be my idea?  Nope.  Just the simple actions of this morning made me horny enough that it lasted through throwing a ladder around in 100 degree temps.

For me the ultimate turn on IS when he takes control away from me, everything else is just frosting on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment