Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ok so here's the thing. It takes a lot to actually make me want to have sex with someone. If I'm being totally honest, and I usually am, intercourse with a guy just doesn't turn me on cause there are so many things about it that are just... Yuck... Ya know what I mean? I can count on one hand the amount of men that have actually hit the "want that" button for me. Yes, M is one of them or I damn sure wouldn't have married him. Women on the other hand? Countless. The rules that M has set forth for me are simple and work well for me. I can Top pretty much anyone but no actual intercourse with the men. And the only subbing I'm allowed is to women. Unfortunately this makes me look like a cock-tease. THAT I'm not too happy about, so I am looking for a way to satisfy the men I top without actual intercourse. I can touch them, I asked lol. So I'm wondering if hand jobs are within the limits? I won't do oral on a guy without a condom and that's just -blech- tasting so this makes me wonder if I shouldn't quit topping men. I am quite service oriented no matter what place I'm standing which means that if someone asks me to top them I like saying yes. So the next time someone asks the first thing I'm going to say is you're not going to get off from my style just so we are all up front about that. Sound good? If the answer is yes then all will be well. If the answer is no then the answer to play is no. I don't think the rules are unreasonable. As a matter of fact they work really well for me so if anyone doesn't like it then they don't want to play. Meh...

No comments:

Post a Comment